DirtyVelvet

And The RentHead.
Movies, Music, TV.
Reviews and Entertainments.

 
Links
Comments

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites Conspirators
Alpha Dog
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Directed by: Nick Cassavetes
Taglines:
-Inspired by true events
-How did a crime with this many witnesses go so far?
-How did it ever go so far?
-One crime. 3 days. 38 witnesses.

Starring:
-Emile Hirsch
-Justin Timberlake
-Bruce Willis
-Sharon Stone
-Ben Foster




*A drama based on the life of Jesse James Hollywood, a drug dealer who became one of the youngest men ever to be on the FBI's most wanted list. (Based on a true story)




Just like 'Harold and Kumar go to White Castle' I really didn't want to see this. I thought it looked so bad, and Justin Timberlake is in it. I may like his music (note, music, not lyrics), but I don't really like him, and him acting? That's crazy. So, I saw it anyways. (Once again it was my sisters). It was surprisingly very good. The begining was awful. It was very weak. We all thought of suggesting we stop it and look for another movie because it was just so bad. It was boring. Near the middle it got a little better. I didn't know, at the time of watching it, that it was based on a true story. When my sister said so, the movie became much more enjoyable and entertaining. Justin Timberlake was surprisingly very good in the movie. He was actually, a comic relief, to me, anyways. So, ya, I did enjoy the movie despite the horrible begining, and if you like Justin Timberlake, definetley see it, he was pretty good. Here's the trailer.










Sincerely,
DirtyVelvet




*From IMDb
posted by DirtyVelvet @ 12:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 DirtyVelvet Template by Isnaini Dot Com