DirtyVelvet

And The RentHead.
Movies, Music, TV.
Reviews and Entertainments.

 
Links
Comments

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites Conspirators
Nochnoy dozor
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Nochnoy dozor (Night Watch)
Country: Russia
Directed by: Timur Bekmambetov
Tagline: -All That Stands Between Light And Darkness Is The Night Watch.
Starring:
-Konstantin Khabensky
-Vladimir Menshov
-Valeri Zolotukhin
-Mariya Poroshina
-Galina Tyunina

The light and the darkness have a tense peace, this is the story of the night watch.


Well... the subtitles were really small, and most of the time they were badly placed against white backgrounds, so for most of the film I didn't understand anything. I had a vague idea, but it wasn't enough. A friend then explained it me more thoroughly, but it wasn't enough to make me like it any more. It was pretty bad. It wasn't.... horrible, but it was bad. Um... that's all I can really think of. I did enjoy it because I don't know what other Russian movie I've seen and I like hearing different languages and seeing different movies, so that was a definite plus. But it really wasn't that awesome.


Trailer:







Sincerely,
DirtyVelvet
posted by DirtyVelvet @ 4:08 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this movie was so nawesome i wish i hadn't seen it. very, very bad.

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woah woah woah, "cool as hell"???? that doesn't even make sense! now i'm even more annoyed!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 DirtyVelvet Template by Isnaini Dot Com