DirtyVelvet

And The RentHead.
Movies, Music, TV.
Reviews and Entertainments.

 
Links
Comments

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites Conspirators
Little Children
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Directed by: Todd Field
Taglines: -Let the little children come to me.
Starring:
-Kate Winslet
-Patrick Wilson
-Jennifer Connelly
-Noah Emmerich
-Jackie Earle Haley
-Gregg Edelman


Sarah Pierce (Kate Winslet) is a surburban mother and wife who lives a miserable life and is afraid whenever her daughter shows affection towards her. Brad Adamson (Patrick Wilson) is a stay at home father, unsure of what he wants to do in his life, job wise. This is a film, about people living with eachother and learning from the most unexpected people in their lives.




This film...wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible. I liked it, it was very well done, the acting was great and it was funny at times. I think it taught a valuable lesson, about people and lives in general. I liked the ending. It was kind of slow, but in a good way. There isn't much I can say about it. I say rent it. I can't really give a good reveiw about it because it's that kind of movie. It was well done, and it was a good film, I can say that. I wasn't disappointed, so...see it.

Trailer:





Sincerely,
DirtyVelvet

posted by DirtyVelvet @ 11:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 DirtyVelvet Template by Isnaini Dot Com