DirtyVelvet

And The RentHead.
Movies, Music, TV.
Reviews and Entertainments.

 
Links
Comments

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites Conspirators
Theoretical Bullshit
Monday, December 15, 2008
Hello everybody,
Hope everyone is having a lovely Holiday Season, almost time to ring in the New Year.
To all you YouTubers out there, or even non YouTubers, here is one of my favorite youtube channel, Theoretical Bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheoreticalBullshit?ob=1

The topics of the videos are mainly Religion. Done by an Atheist.
I personally love the videos, they are very fascinating. Myself not being at all religious I have learned a lot from those videos, religion wise and atheism wise.
I guess they kind of helped me realize a lot of things.
Anyways, I just think the vids are super awesome, and the guy who does them seems really cool. It's totally worth checking out.
Happy Holidays!
McSylvs
posted by McSylvs @ 5:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 DirtyVelvet Template by Isnaini Dot Com